WELCOME TO THE MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE UNOFFICIAL FORUM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

The future of this forum

Come here to discuss general topics, not specific to either PVE or PVP.

Moderator: Logistic Division

Angui
Agent's info

Re: The future of this forum

PostSun Oct 09, 2016 6:49 pm#8433

Generally it shouldn't look like something that isn't existing anymore... as hard as it sounds.

You can't do much about the address name but the banner and stuff, well, at least it shouldn't say Unofficial MAA forum. It probably the first thing (new) people and that's not what it's about by now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! New computer and catching up. Will post on a regular basis again.

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

PostSun Oct 09, 2016 6:56 pm#8435

Angui wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:49 pm
Generally it shouldn't look like something that isn't existing anymore... as hard as it sounds.

You can't do much about the address name but the banner and stuff, well, at least it shouldn't say Unofficial MAA forum. It probably the first thing (new) people and that's not what it's about by now.
The main problem is that the forum has no clear direction, it's about everything and nothing.
That's why it's as good as dead right now and why it's impossible to redesign graphically.

RedHunter
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

PostWed Nov 02, 2016 10:27 pm#8561

ddlooping wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:00 pm
Hi all :)

How about making the forum into an "unofficial" DC-Comics Legends one? :bb:
Are there many of you who are going to give the game a try?
I signed up for it. I will give it a try because why the hell not. And if the game is good I want to jump on it early.
Member of the 300+ club

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

PostThu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 am#8563

RedHunter wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:27 pm
I signed up for it. I will give it a try because why the hell not. And if the game is good I want to jump on it early.
That's what I intend to do when it's available here.
SW:GoH is taking up a lot of my playing time though.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General discussion”