WELCOME TO THE MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE UNOFFICIAL FORUM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

The future of this forum

Come here to discuss general topics, not specific to either PVE or PVP.

Moderator: Logistic Division

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

Re: The future of this forum

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 10:59 am#6529

Gunnerwolf wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:48 am
I will be more than happy to support a former co-agent start a new life (be warned though, while the starter areas can be played for free, there are pay areas in the game where only subscribers have access, but don't worry, Dofus subscription is cheap, about $7 monthly).
Thanks for the offer, Gunnerwolf. :thumb:
MarvelFreak3000 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:17 am
I could see it under mobile gaming because right now there is more of that then anything else.
Done. ;)
Now bring your fellow players along. :lol:

Agent AU Ripclaw
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 11:19 am#6531

I think this Forum will be in good stead if stick to info, data, gameplay hints & tips on superheroes (Marvel, DC,etc) games for PC, Android, consoles,etc. Who knows 1day it may be back "talking of MAA" (albeit, on a different platform). I'll stay!!!

Gunnerwolf
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 12:01 pm#6535

Yeah, let us keep the ball rolling. MAA might be going out, but that does not mean we should all just stop posting about it. Let us keep the forum alive and kicking while we wait for what Marvel/Avengers game will replace it. We will use this forum to keep each other updated on what is will be the next Marvel game that we can go to.

Right now I don't have a working tablet/iphone to play mobile games so I will just wait for the next Marvel browser game that comes out.

Sylthren
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 12:05 pm#6537

Count me in!

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 12:06 pm#6539

Gunnerwolf wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:01 pm
Yeah, let us keep the ball rolling. MAA might be going out, but that does not mean we should all just stop posting about it. Let us keep the forum alive and kicking while we wait for what Marvel/Avengers game will replace it. We will use this forum to keep each other updated on what is will be the next Marvel game that we can go to.

Right now I don't have a working tablet/iphone to play mobile games so I will just wait for the next Marvel browser game that comes out.
It doesn't have to be specific to Marvel, Gunnerwolf, actually the idea is now to make it more encompassing. :)
Look towards the bottom of the home page to see what direction it could take.

Obviously, if there was to be another Marvel/MAA like game, or simply a game we all end-up playing, there would be a dedicated section for it, including all the necessary sub-sections.
It would also be positioned at the top of the home page. :ca:

The forum name and address (with redirections in place so the old address would still bring you to the forum) will probably change after the 30th, to what is still to be decided.
Suggestions anyone? :)

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 12:35 pm#6552

Happy birthday, LMAPhoenix. :hwk:

IronFisting
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 12:41 pm#6554

I'm new and I agree! Keep it going! Maybe, somehow, we will see MAA3...
Last edited by IronFisting on Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gunnerwolf
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 12:45 pm#6556

Yeah, maybe someday we will see MAA3 and we can all start together.

Willowfang
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 1:11 pm#6557

ddlooping wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:06 pm
The forum name and address (with redirections in place so the old address would still bring you to the forum) will probably change after the 30th, to what is still to be decided.
Suggestions anyone? :)
A new thread maybe for new names

Been thinking of stuff off and on, my best so far...

Classical Geek Culture

Altoryu
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 3:14 pm#6589

I wouldn't most likely come back here since I only used this for the purposes of the game so after the game is done I will probably look at getting an admin to delete my account here cause I am pretty much done after the games are shut down.

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 3:23 pm#6592

Altoryu wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:14 pm
I wouldn't most likely come back here since I only used this for the purposes of the game so after the game is done I will probably look at getting an admin to delete my account here cause I am pretty much done after the games are shut down.
Ok Altoryu , just pm me when you want your account deleted. :(

RedHunter
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 8:27 pm#6669

I am in as well.

I agree that DI and PD will be creating a new Marvel game, and when they do, if it is like MAA, I am sure most of us will play it, and we can talk about it here.

Until then, there are plenty of geek related topics to talk about, especially with Marvel.
Member of the 300+ club

Blackjack Mulligan
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 11:36 pm#6716

I mostly lurk everywhere I go, but I would enjoy lurking here if it continues.
"AJ Styles, you got a haircut like a soccer mom. How you doin'?" - Enzo Amore

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 11:43 pm#6717

Glad to hear that some of you will still visit and hopefully participate to this forum. :)

Any suggestions as to what sections we should have and how to organise them?
You can see what I've already done on the home page (towards the bottom) and would appreciate any feedback. ;)

HiryuMK
Agent's info

PostSat Sep 03, 2016 1:09 am#6735

Why not turn this into a ''Marvel Heroes'' forum? The game is still alive and seem safe.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General discussion”