WELCOME TO THE MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE UNOFFICIAL FORUM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

Season 32 : Discussion

Come here to discuss topics pertaining to PVP.

Moderator: Logistic Division

Stacky
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

Re: Season 32 : Discussion

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 8:20 pm#5422

Ok. Bye bye Adam league.

Stuck at 1500 and the game getting erros

kidcage
Logistic DivisionLogistic Division
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 8:21 pm#5423

Ugh, three straight wins, and in the switch from the win back to the PVP screen I get "game updated" and it doesn't record the wins. C'mon, we had a few good seasons and now this?
"Oops? What do you mean oops?!"

Zombie
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 8:22 pm#5425

endos wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:19 pm
well, time to do something else for the next 2 hours :)
If only that would keep everyone out :cry: (I just got attacked, 1694 rating)
Agent Zombie - Heroes missing: Beetle
updated 08.03.2016

grellow0614
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 8:58 pm#5448

While I had 2 AFK wins overnight versus 15 losses, I had another 13 that I was in the process of making up (got to do only 3.) Only have about a 180 point cushion with about an hour left but with the servers on the fritz now, there's going to be some white-knuckling here. I had built up about a 300 point cushion (which is usually good to last the final day) but it's looking like that may not have been enough due to all the cheaters and defensive teams being more of a guessing game with all the teams running C&D.

Zombie
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 9:08 pm#5456

50 min to go! Rating has not changed :D
Agent Zombie - Heroes missing: Beetle
updated 08.03.2016

MOBSTER_X
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 9:20 pm#5462

Seeing some DPE's / Updates going on, so I'm going to park myself at 1944. The way I figure, with about 40 minutes left to go, that should be a safe buffer to end up in Adamantium. Right now, I'm seeing about 90% of the defensive teams using Faiza Hussain + Cloak and Dagger, with both equipped with Intangibility + Resurrection E-ISO's. I can easily beat them almost every time, but it usually takes 3 or 4 rounds to do that.

I was hoping to push to over 2000, but with the server errors going on at this time, and the fact that my last cup of coffee just wore off, I'll just cruise to a happy finish. After all, Adamantium is still Adamantium, regardless of whether it's 1550 or 3000.

TheSixthRing
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 pm#5482

I was at 1725 last check. Trying to go into PVP now causes an instant refresh, and been that way for 20-30 minutes. I hope this doesn't cause an extension.

Back in. Still at 1,725.
Agent Sisqoll /Infinity Club ll 166/166 Heroes ll All Alts ll Currently: A laid off Agent :angry:
194/195 A-Iso's ll 259/260 E-Iso's ll 20x ADA (9-32)DAVVAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MOBSTER_X
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 9:48 pm#5486

TheSixthRing wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 pm
I was at 1725 last check. Trying to go into PVP now causes an instant refresh, and been that way for 20-30 minutes. I hope this doesn't cause an extension.
I doubt they'd extend it, since it's been stable for most of the day, and this season has progressed pretty smoothly.

The traffic jam in the last hour is probably coming from those desperately trying to raise their scores to get the hero, since she looks to be a very strong one.

Ultimoleo
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 pm#5488

Still holding tight with 1684 and 5 minutes left :)

kidcage
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 9:55 pm#5490

Man, I hate this.

Got back up to 1540, and in the two fights I did after that, I won, refresh. Came back in, one another, refresh. They show as loses now for a total of -41 points. C'mon!!

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 9:56 pm#5491

MOBSTER_X wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:48 pm
The traffic jam in the last hour is probably coming from those desperately trying to raise their scores to get the hero, since she looks to be a very strong one.
Or those like me who want to finish as high as possible to make practice battles more challenging. :logan: :dpg:
There might not be many though. :lol:

Azukanwar
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 10:06 pm#5502

Well, didn't get to finish where I wanted but not much I can do when I kept getting data post error and them on a win I get a "Game updated please refresh to see improvements". Lost 20 even though I won and the match ended showing the continue or check the opponents stuff. Well, I guess I should train as much as possible to prepare the the next one.
Last edited by Azukanwar on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current PVP team: Ronan and Adam Warlock

kidcage
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 10:06 pm#5504

Well it's over.

Little miffed how the last few hours went with the crashes, especially since I can track the lost points due to refresh for wins to have what kept me out of Ada. Was in ada for the last two weeks but lose it to a nearly 350 point overnight drop and refreshes. And while I didn't know much of the hero, I know she's probably going to be awesome in PVP.

The rest of the stuff will be fine, and now I can go back to farming before the new Spec Ops.

Grill1983
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 10:07 pm#5505

was at 1293 and pushed for 3 hr and got to 1627...didn't play for 4 days

BUT....too many C&D + Faiza.

I had to go with internal bleeding (Electra) on offense Only way to Bipass "Triage" but ran into a team with the mighty weapon (immune to bleed + debuff) on all his team...lost but took 15 min. No Joke.

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info
OP

PostMon Aug 29, 2016 10:14 pm#5510

Don't forget to submit your season 32 data using the form at the bottom of your control panel to get your shiny trophy. :ca:

Well, not really a shiny trophy, your "Tournament history" as you can see on the left. :shy:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PVP Discussion”