Season 2 Chapter 11 heroics are discussed here

Moderator: Logistic Division

Hiredgoon
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info
OP

2.11.2 Heroic Drax & Cammi vs Black Order

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 12:32 am#3486

HHHHHHHOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYYY nertz is this fight beyond stupidly difficult. I've chunked out 5 swings at it and failed every time. I think we have a new winner for most broken Heroic fight.

Supergiant, Black Dwarf And Proxima Midnight, with Black Dwarf getting 2 turns a round. seriously, did they even want people to win this? there's no way I can see to make this happen. If anyone has gotten it done, kudos, & throw a guy a bone, please.

Angui
Agent's info

Re: 2.11.2 Heroic Drax & Cammi vs Black Order

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 12:37 am#3489

Yep, I'm also waiting for a good strategy for this one.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! New computer and catching up. Will post on a regular basis again.

Agent Lyoko
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 12:47 am#3497

I won, but not through strategy - blind luck won the day. Also, a small thing of import to learn from this battle - Black Dwarf's death gives Oblivion and Haste to his allies as is obvious, but there's a small thing you can exploit - not DIRECTLY attacking them into 50% will stop the debuff clear, so you could bleed one of them with Drax and kill them with an L9 hit.
Current Target: Waiting on Chapter 11 Heroes: 162/164

grellow0614
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 1:08 am#3502

Tried 7 times already and nothing. Closest I came was getting Black Dwarf to about 2K health before he one-shotted a full-health Cammi. Not sure what the developers were thinking here. Have to think this battle will get a nerf at a later date.

Edit: Almost beat it on my 8th try but Supergiant kept getting too many turns and killed Cammi. 9th try is going even worse.

Angui
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 1:28 am#3510

I'm at my 7th or 8th, I think, could be 1 or 2 more. Almost had it twice but at that point all their attacks are simply fatal.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! New computer and catching up. Will post on a regular basis again.

grellow0614
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 1:34 am#3512

Finally beat it on my 11th try. Don't think there was any real strategy on my part as I used the same E/AIso combos for multiple tries. Here's what I used:
Bruiser Drax with Recovering EIso, Suteresu AIso L1, Focused Martial AIso L6, Charged Blade AIso L9
Cammi with Recovering and Lucid EIsos, Isotope Focused AIso L1, Leeching AIso L2, Pulverizing Augmented AIso L6, Ionizing AIso L9

NoUserName
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 2:05 am#3517

Supergiant needs a nerf. She can take 3/4 health from a character with a simple action every round
Heroes: 162/166 | Lv 15: 160 | Lv 14: 0 | Lv 13 or less: 2 | Last recruited: White Tiger-Vell
Missing: Omega Sentinel, Juggernaut, Constrictor, Adam Warlock

WolfBoy
Logistic DivisionLogistic Division
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 3:11 am#3526

Okay guys, I somehow managed to get it on my second try. I can't say this would work for everyone but I think that the most important things are:

- leave Supergiant for last (her attacks are puny)
- kill Proxima Midnight & Black Dwarf at the same time if at all possible (when they have enough debuffs, detonate the mines)
- use Cammi's counter-attack L2 as soon as possible as it adds debuffs
- if you have them, put Suterusu on Drax's L1, and Mystical + Resonant EISOs
- put Recovering EISO on Cammi - she gets extra turns because PM loves attacking her so you can use that to heal (I also used Risen Force but I don't think it helped much. PVP one would maybe be better because she would be immune to exhausted but I just thought of that)

My strategy was to use scrapper Drax and attack Proxima first (2xL1 since he is L15). Cammi uses L2 to apply Flanked on Black Dwarf and L2 to counter attacks. Second round Drax does the same, Cammi uses L6 on Black Dwarf. After some healing and attacking Proxima will have quite a few debuffs as will the Black Dwarf so hover your cursor over them with Cammi's L9 to see if it would do enough damage (remember that blast damage will be added after your attack). If not, apply some radiation with Cammi's L1 on him and detonate in the next round. When you are left with Supergiant you can spend 2 rounds healing (Cammi) and Drax will attack & finish her off.

It sounds very easy in theory but it wasn't like that in the game. I think I finally killed the 2 in round 5 and then took my time to kill Supergiant (I wasn't sure if she would suddenly have a crazy powerful attack like Ironclad in mission 1).
Good Luck! :)

Magnito
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 3:39 am#3534

Finally beat it on attempt 6, but I think it was mostly luck. Used the ISO that brings you back from death on Drax and that is what saved me. Not looking forward to farming it. It's stupid-hard.
Wanted: Young Avengers, Runaways and Alpha Flight.

Agent Moonson
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 4:05 am#3539

Damn... I so regret not getting Suterutsu... even though I farmed it like crazy.

Beat that fight on the 6th try...

Agent Steelers
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 4:09 am#3540

Finally got it after my 6th attempt and got a consumable for it.
Agent Steelers | Formerly "caslandr" | MAA Statistics Project

evink
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

Help with Drax/Cammi HB

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 4:27 am#3542

I have lost this HB eight times, using Sympathetic and Styptic EISO and Irradiated AISO on Cammi and Aggressive and Intrepid Force EISO and Pressurized, Gracious, Vampiric and Vorporal AISO on Drax. Thanks for your help.

grellow0614
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 4:29 am#3543

WolfBoy wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:11 am
Okay guys, I somehow managed to get it on my second try. I can't say this would work for everyone but I think that the most important things are:

- leave Supergiant for last (her attacks are puny)
- kill Proxima Midnight & Black Dwarf at the same time if at all possible (when they have enough debuffs, detonate the mines)
- use Cammi's counter-attack L2 as soon as possible as it adds debuffs
- if you have them, put Suterusu on Drax's L1, and Mystical + Resonant EISOs
- put Recovering EISO on Cammi - she gets extra turns because PM loves attacking her so you can use that to heal (I also used Risen Force but I don't think it helped much. PVP one would maybe be better because she would be immune to exhausted but I just thought of that)

My strategy was to use scrapper Drax and attack Proxima first (2xL1 since he is L15). Cammi uses L2 to apply Flanked on Black Dwarf and L2 to counter attacks. Second round Drax does the same, Cammi uses L6 on Black Dwarf. After some healing and attacking Proxima will have quite a few debuffs as will the Black Dwarf so hover your cursor over them with Cammi's L9 to see if it would do enough damage (remember that blast damage will be added after your attack). If not, apply some radiation with Cammi's L1 on him and detonate in the next round. When you are left with Supergiant you can spend 2 rounds healing (Cammi) and Drax will attack & finish her off.

It sounds very easy in theory but it wasn't like that in the game. I think I finally killed the 2 in round 5 and then took my time to kill Supergiant (I wasn't sure if she would suddenly have a crazy powerful attack like Ironclad in mission 1).
Good Luck! :)
May have to try that the next time I try the HB (although it's going to be a while since it was such a PITA.)

WarpedLord
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 4:41 am#3545

Yep. This one is ROUGH. I can't seem to make any real headway.
"Bucket List" Progress: Complete... just waiting for the end to come.
Missing Heroes: None
Non-15 Heroes: None - Missing EIsos: None - Missing AIsos: None
Mighty Weapons to Upgrade: None

X-Vincent
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 5:28 am#3547

I used a Inceptive Resurrection E-iso on both Cammi & Drax, it helped me survive a bit more until i could defeat them.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Season 2 - Chapter 11”