2.11.2 Heroic Drax & Cammi vs Black Order

Season 2 Chapter 11 heroics are discussed here

Moderator: Logistic Division

BBQ Bebop
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info

Re: 2.11.2 Heroic Drax & Cammi vs Black Order

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 6:16 am#3552

Don't leave Black Dwarf for last. He is nearly immortal if you do. One thing I like to do for it is put "ionizing a-iso" on Cammi's lvl 1. Gives that attack x2 radiation, plus the ionized. Then makes it easy to get x4 radiation on targets fairly quick.

busterwilde3
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 6:20 am#3553

Why was Supergiant added to this fight? Like, at all?

Why is Black Dwarf immune to debuffs? And why does he give Nihilistic Orders when he's att more than 1/4 health when it's supposed to be when he dies?

Why is Proxima bypassing Cammi's shield despite there being no Bruiser on my team? And why does she do enough to damage OHKO her? And how on earth is she taking, like, 8 turns in a round?

This is, overall, an incredibly poorly-designed fight. Cammi and Drax have NO synergy, individually aren't very good, and they're up against an entire group of some of the most annoying enemies in the game. Whose idea was this? Because they should probably be slapped.

steed47
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 6:29 am#3554

WolfBoy wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:11 am
Okay guys, I somehow managed to get it on my second try. I can't say this would work for everyone but I think that the most important things are:

- leave Supergiant for last (her attacks are puny)
- kill Proxima Midnight & Black Dwarf at the same time if at all possible (when they have enough debuffs, detonate the mines)
- use Cammi's counter-attack L2 as soon as possible as it adds debuffs
- if you have them, put Suterusu on Drax's L1, and Mystical + Resonant EISOs
- put Recovering EISO on Cammi - she gets extra turns because PM loves attacking her so you can use that to heal (I also used Risen Force but I don't think it helped much. PVP one would maybe be better because she would be immune to exhausted but I just thought of that)

My strategy was to use scrapper Drax and attack Proxima first (2xL1 since he is L15). Cammi uses L2 to apply Flanked on Black Dwarf and L2 to counter attacks. Second round Drax does the same, Cammi uses L6 on Black Dwarf. After some healing and attacking Proxima will have quite a few debuffs as will the Black Dwarf so hover your cursor over them with Cammi's L9 to see if it would do enough damage (remember that blast damage will be added after your attack). If not, apply some radiation with Cammi's L1 on him and detonate in the next round. When you are left with Supergiant you can spend 2 rounds healing (Cammi) and Drax will attack & finish her off.

It sounds very easy in theory but it wasn't like that in the game. I think I finally killed the 2 in round 5 and then took my time to kill Supergiant (I wasn't sure if she would suddenly have a crazy powerful attack like Ironclad in mission 1).
Good Luck! :)
Cammi stat = 4 x stalwart, 4 x forceful
Cammi EIso = Solid Def + Recovering
Cammi AIso = L1+Irradiated, L2+Grace, L3+none, L4+Radiation

Modern Drax stat = 8 x steady
Modern Drax EIso = Resonant + Mystical
Modern Drax AIso = L1+Pulpy, L2+Aware, L3, L4+Vampiric

Strategy : Since I doesn't had suterusu, so replace with pulpy on Drax L1.
Scrapper Drax L2+L1 and focus on Black Dwarf (my L1 not stealthy, so unable hit Proxima). Cammi L2 flank+L1,L2 to Black dwarf.
Drax L2+Aware will make proxima,supergiant bleed and gain health to survive. Use Cammi L2 to restore Drax stamina when he run low on stamina. Cammi L3 to build up enough debuff on Black dwarf. KO Black dwarf with Cammi L4 become he got chance to use "dunno what joy". After Black dwarf die, is Drax show time. Cammi just become battery for Drax. :)

Hope this help.

demos22
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 7:24 am#3557

Not keen to run this again. Lost count of how many times I tried before I managed a win. No specific strategy but definitely lots of luck!

I agree that Solid Defense + Recovering eISO on Cammi really helps to keep her alive (and you'll need her to defeat Black Dwarf... L6 mines + L9).

On the bright side, managed to get Cammi's eISO! (which I wanted)...... DEFINITELY going to skip this battle in the future unless it gets nerfed

Wincher
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 1:39 pm#3574

I haven't fought the Black Order for a while now, what kinds of debufs should we expect? I remember bleeding and pain, anything else worth considering when planning for this HB?

Thanks Heroes!

Willowfang
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 1:41 pm#3575

Beat it on the 2nd try, had Mystic and Resonate E-ISOs on both for heals, barely won tho, lost cammy, and Drax was really low, 3-4k I think

Could only kill BD first, then the... girl up top, with the spear, then SG

My AISOs were special ones, just just hit, crit, or damage, but didn't seem to make that much different, helped of course, but didn't stand out

I'll put more thought in to this when it comes to farming, hopefully nerfed a bit by then

evink
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 2:39 pm#3585

steed47 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:29 am
WolfBoy wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:11 am
Okay guys, I somehow managed to get it on my second try. I can't say this would work for everyone but I think that the most important things are:

- leave Supergiant for last (her attacks are puny)
- kill Proxima Midnight & Black Dwarf at the same time if at all possible (when they have enough debuffs, detonate the mines)
- use Cammi's counter-attack L2 as soon as possible as it adds debuffs
- if you have them, put Suterusu on Drax's L1, and Mystical + Resonant EISOs
- put Recovering EISO on Cammi - she gets extra turns because PM loves attacking her so you can use that to heal (I also used Risen Force but I don't think it helped much. PVP one would maybe be better because she would be immune to exhausted but I just thought of that)

My strategy was to use scrapper Drax and attack Proxima first (2xL1 since he is L15). Cammi uses L2 to apply Flanked on Black Dwarf and L2 to counter attacks. Second round Drax does the same, Cammi uses L6 on Black Dwarf. After some healing and attacking Proxima will have quite a few debuffs as will the Black Dwarf so hover your cursor over them with Cammi's L9 to see if it would do enough damage (remember that blast damage will be added after your attack). If not, apply some radiation with Cammi's L1 on him and detonate in the next round. When you are left with Supergiant you can spend 2 rounds healing (Cammi) and Drax will attack & finish her off.

It sounds very easy in theory but it wasn't like that in the game. I think I finally killed the 2 in round 5 and then took my time to kill Supergiant (I wasn't sure if she would suddenly have a crazy powerful attack like Ironclad in mission 1).
Good Luck! :)
Cammi stat = 4 x stalwart, 4 x forceful
Cammi EIso = Solid Def + Recovering
Cammi AIso = L1+Irradiated, L2+Grace, L3+none, L4+Radiation

Modern Drax stat = 8 x steady
Modern Drax EIso = Resonant + Mystical
Modern Drax AIso = L1+Pulpy, L2+Aware, L3, L4+Vampiric

Strategy : Since I doesn't had suterusu, so replace with pulpy on Drax L1.
Scrapper Drax L2+L1 and focus on Black Dwarf (my L1 not stealthy, so unable hit Proxima). Cammi L2 flank+L1,L2 to Black dwarf.
Drax L2+Aware will make proxima,supergiant bleed and gain health to survive. Use Cammi L2 to restore Drax stamina when he run low on stamina. Cammi L3 to build up enough debuff on Black dwarf. KO Black dwarf with Cammi L4 become he got chance to use "dunno what joy". After Black dwarf die, is Drax show time. Cammi just become battery for Drax. :)

Hope this help.
This finally worked, thanks for the help.

MikeR316
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 2:53 pm#3591

Did it like 8 times, no wins, can't do it anymore. I'm just gonna have to sit this one out until they make it easier.

Geiger
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 4:22 pm#3609

Probably of little help to anyone who actually needs it, but after getting stomped on the first try and reading the thread here, I switched Drax to Bruiser. Put Elite, Gracious, and Suterusu on him. I'm not sure Sut is really needed, since I forgot to use it the first round, and was well on the way to winning by his second turn. Probably don't need the Gracious either.

Cammi already had Increasing and Dodgy EISOs and Isotope Focused AISO on her in the first battle. Overall, she was a minor help in the fight. Uh.. no pun intended.

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 5:03 pm#3615

Thanks for the info, Geiger, and welcome to the forum. :)

Jabberwock
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 5:32 pm#3619

Beat it on my 6th try. The trick is to kill Black Dwarf without letting him get Nihilistic Joy, and Proxima before she does her lance attack, which is guaranteed to eliminate her target even at full health. As others have said, kill Black Dwarf and Proxima first, and leave Supergiant for last.
It was vital to have Mystic and Resonant E-ISO's to keep Drax's health high. And Gracious A-ISO on Drax's level 2 kept everyone in stamina throughout the fight.

Anyway, I'm glad to be done with this. I don't want their E-ISOs badly enough to ever fight this battle again.
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, came whiffling through the tulgey wood, and burbled as it came!

shadowsfate
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 5:45 pm#3621

Not sure if anyone watches his videos on Youtube, but Kingfisher 745 did a video on this Heroic Battle with some good advice. It's only due to that advice (and a ton of luck) that I was able to beat this HB.

But, the basic idea was to not let any of the villains to get below 50% health while at the same time get Cammi's Grit stacks up and set up the villains with her mines. Once one is close to 50%, hit that one with Cammi's lvl 9 only if you can knock them completely out.

He also suggested using the Lucid E-Iso. I also used on Drax the Sympathectic E-Iso, Gamma Blade A-Iso on his lvl 6, and the Vorpal A-Iso on his lvl 9. On Cammi, in addition to the Lucid E-Iso, I used the Recovering E-Iso (which I didn't use in battle, I used it as a just-in-case), the Radiologic Knowledge A-Iso on her lvl 1, and the Isotope Focused A-Iso on her lvl 9. Beyond the Lucid and Sympathetic E-Isos, I just guessed on the rest of them and it worked out for me. But I've only done the battle once, so hard to say if it was all luck or good strategy on my part.

Tinostar11
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 6:22 pm#3630

busterwilde3 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:20 am

Why is Black Dwarf immune to debuffs?
He's been like that since he 1st came out.
The only time he acts differently is during the Daily Mission

Grill1983
New recruitNew recruit
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 6:42 pm#3637

New here, but my strategy:

First, I notice if either Cammi or Drax dies, Proxima left alive one shot the one that is left standing. (Regardless if you have 5K health left)
2nd, Black Dwarf dies, both Proximia and Supergiant gets Oblivian.

Cammi
--------
ISO - your discretion.
E-Iso - Bag of Tricks / Back for more
A-Iso - Ionizing Discharge (L1) , Automated (L2), Radiologic Knowledge (L9)

Guard Drax - Bruiser
-------------------------
Iso - your discretion
E-Iso - Elite
A-Iso - Pulpy (L1), Gracious (L2), Gamma Blade (L6 & L9)

Cammi - tact maneuver (Gets 2 turns) - Gather Intel (L2 - QA) - L1 (2x Radiation) - L6 (Mine)
Drax - L2 - Recharge

Cammi again (make sure you DO NOT have Neutralize or Impaired on Cammi) - L9 (Charge Shot) (I had 7K+ damage shown and even if his Niholithic activates, the Mines still explodes doing more damage = Dead Black Dwarf)

Drax (Recharged earlier for counter). Once Black Dwarf gone, it is upto you, but I would go after Proxima with Cammi and SuperGiant with Drax. Always remember to use Cammi L2 (Intel and Defensive Matrix) when need be and even Recharge.

Hope that helps.

John1122
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 18, 2016 6:52 pm#3641

I'd like to see playdom devs taken to the racks for this one. Cammi is probably one of the 3 worst characters in the game to try and deal damage with anyway, and then put her against 3 of the most op enemies in the game. It's freaking ridiculous.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Season 2 - Chapter 11”