Willowfang
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info

Re: 2.11.2 Heroic Drax & Cammi vs Black Order

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 4:06 am#4019

Watch the Kingfisher video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WGlhab2kBI

It's still hard, but the keys goes like this

Used Lucid and Sympathetic on both, so yeah, use base Drax. Lucid removes a Psi effect, (tho you still sometimes have mindgames trigger, and Symp gives heals on Drax's 2, and all of Cammi's 2s

For AISOs, Grace on Drax's 2, and gamma blades, vorpal, or whatever you like on the rest, but something nice. For Cammi, Leeching on her 2 is what I did, the others I don't think matter too much, but still can put some nice stuff there

Use Drax's 2 and refresh most of the time, and he'll do damage to the girls. But you may want to poke him a bit to get him close to 50%

Work on getting the big guy close to 50%, but not below, so check his HP at the start

Put a mine on Dwarf, and build grit, use her 9 when you have 5 grit and he dies, after that it's pretty easy, Proxima and then SG

Dremonda
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 4:51 am#4022

Yes, that is what I'd like to know as well! You can't target anyone but Black Dwarf, so how do you save him for last?
You have to have at least one Suteresu A-Iso, which makes attacks stealthy. I only have one, and put it on Drax's L1.
Whoever waits to do a great deal of good all at once will do nothing.

Cloak
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 8:39 am#4028

My strategy was more drawn out. Drax in his base outfit to get 2 E-iso slots. Both Cammi and Drax with the Back for More and single-target shield E-isos. The A-iso equipped can speed up the battle, but it is really a matter of time before your team wins.

Lucas90
Agent's info

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 2:02 pm#4053

Willowfang wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:06 am
Watch the Kingfisher video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WGlhab2kBI

It's still hard, but the keys goes like this

Used Lucid and Sympathetic on both, so yeah, use base Drax. Lucid removes a Psi effect, (tho you still sometimes have mindgames trigger, and Symp gives heals on Drax's 2, and all of Cammi's 2s

For AISOs, Grace on Drax's 2, and gamma blades, vorpal, or whatever you like on the rest, but something nice. For Cammi, Leeching on her 2 is what I did, the others I don't think matter too much, but still can put some nice stuff there

Use Drax's 2 and refresh most of the time, and he'll do damage to the girls. But you may want to poke him a bit to get him close to 50%

Work on getting the big guy close to 50%, but not below, so check his HP at the start

Put a mine on Dwarf, and build grit, use her 9 when you have 5 grit and he dies, after that it's pretty easy, Proxima and then SG
Really, wholeheartedly THANKS! :ca:

Just gave it another try following your post, with both heroes at 12, just to get an idea of how much more work they need. If it hadn't been for a stupid mistake I'd have killed Black Dwarf and had Proxima's health down by 1\3

At the very least I need Drax at 13 with either Sympathetic as you said or Recovering, 'cause Proxima shifted Aggressive and focused on him, and without healing he fell too fast

Guess I'll try again tomorrow :P

Angui
Agent's info

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 3:02 pm#4062

I have to say: Kingfisher's video helps to make the fight more systematic because such a huge challenge let's people lose their minds rather quick. ;) The luck part of the HB is still big but at least the Kingfisher method helps.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! New computer and catching up. Will post on a regular basis again.

MikeR316
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 12:10 am#4125

Yeah, the video definitely helps, but it's still tough as nails. I think I get them worn down enough, and then stupid Proxima removes all of Cammi's grit. :(

Edit: Finally got a win on like the 10th try I think. Not sure how much I'm gonna farm this one, at least right now.

PvPisaJoke
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 1:11 am#4129

Yeah, somebody needs a slap to the head for this one! Once again, another BIG SARCASTIC 'thumbs up' to that person(s).

Destor
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 7:39 pm#4217

SO I def got lucky the first time. Perfect procs. However the solution is really very simple:

Back for more EISO on both.

I didnt follow any strategy to beat it the second time other than that. Beat Dwarf first then Promxima then SG.

Inbox me for an add. LVL 300 daily player.

Lucas90
Agent's info

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 9:07 pm#4238

I FREAKING DID IT!!!! WON IT!!! :ca: :dp: :hwk: :logan:

Drax lvl 13, Cammi lvl 12

him with Lucid & Recovering, her with just Lucid

His A-Isos Pulpy on L1 , Manifesting on L2 and Vorpal on L9, nothing on L6
Her A-Isos Gracious on L2, Pulverizing on L6 and Radiologic Knowledge on L9

Actually went BD -> SG -> PM,
BD lowered near 50% through Cammi+Drax teamwork: Distraction L2 + L6 + L2 & L9 with Epiphany on his part, then another hit now and then by Cammi.
Drax then kept recharging, with a pre-counter now and then
Cammi's L9 with 5x Grit on BD, he got killed by the mine exploding
did a Drax L9 with Epiphany on SG, that plus the follow-up basically took her down to 1\4, then I let her bleed to death

Proxima went slower, shield on Cammi and recharge with Drax to get health back, then similar to BD, Distraction and L6 by Cammi, L2 and L9 by Drax, repeat until Proxima's death

TIP: luck is def needed, but also pick a good turn order, heroes before Black Order would be perfect, opposite is a lost cause. A good one is both heroes somewhere in the middle: my win came on a PM - Cammi - Drax - SuperGiant - BD turn order

Destor
Agent's info

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 2:35 am#4274

After pretty extensive play testing its clear how the gimmick works: they want you to kill each with big damage. Thats why i didnt notice the difficulty 0the first time i ran through it. Nuke em with exploits while theyre above half health and its a breeze.

Deeman
Agent's info

PostWed Aug 24, 2016 12:31 pm#4477

My trick is to use Bruiser Drax, both he and Cammi have the Class Specific E-ISO's equipped, Cammi 2nd E-ISO is Heal on Buff.

Drax:
Pressurized
Gracious
Gamma Blade
Powerful

Cammi
Radiation Fatigue
Vampiric
Pressurized
Powerful

Debuff spam Black Dwarf 'til he stops protecting, then rush Proxima Midnight with Drax' Bleeds, Cammi's level 2 can apply Flanked so Drax can still follow-up

Darklight
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 25, 2016 8:33 am#4629

This is just absurd. i've tried SO MANY ways and all to no effect. Barely anything proc's for me. BD block most attacks and PM takes out a nearly full health hero with her impaling blow. Whoever designed this HB needs a bullet!

Destor
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 25, 2016 1:23 pm#4654

Darklight wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:33 am
This is just absurd. i've tried SO MANY ways and all to no effect. Barely anything proc's for me. BD block most attacks and PM takes out a nearly full health hero with her impaling blow. Whoever designed this HB needs a bullet!
Impailing blow is used after a hero dies and barring rez effects is designed to OHKO

Deeman
Agent's info

PostThu Aug 25, 2016 7:52 pm#4724

Darklight wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:33 am
You're supposed to knock Black Dwarf's HP to below 50%, use an attack because statuses won't proc it. He triggers Nihilistic Joy which prevents debuffs but also stops his protect, this lets you rush Proxima Midnight and Supergiant afterwards. ISO's are the only way to see this fight through the end and Cammi works best with the Tac PvP as well as anything that grants Measured Attack. Get Drax' Bruiser alt so you don't proc Black Dwarf's Enraged, because he hits obscenely hard, especially since you'll be focusing on Proxima Midnight after his protect is down. Equip Drax with the PvP ISO for Bruisers so you'll have a decent sustain from everyone except Supergiant.

If you kill Black Dwarf before the other two, then the fight is indeed unwinnable because the other two will get debuff immunity at half Health

DJEternalDarkness
Agent's info

PostFri Aug 26, 2016 10:45 pm#5007

Yet another 10 times and NOTHING! This god damn thing is unfuckingbeatable by mortal men. Kingfisher754, no idea how you did it, as I watched and watched your video and I got nothing on it...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Season 2 - Chapter 11”