WELCOME TO THE MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE UNOFFICIAL FORUM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

2.11.3 Squirrel Girl vs Wrecker

Season 2 Chapter 11 heroics are discussed here

Moderator: Logistic Division

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fusenet
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info
OP

2.11.3 Squirrel Girl vs Wrecker

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 2:05 am#4131

This may have been the easiest HB I've ever done. Granted I was using tact SG with 2 e iso slots, so I used Bag of Tricks and Solid defense. I was never touched during the entire 3 rounds, the shield continually reapplied itself. Picked up her e iso on the roulette, so I guess I'm done with this one.

Lucas90
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info

Re: 2.11.3 Squirrel Girl vs Wrecker

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 10:58 am#4150

Not necessarily the easiest, but it's pretty doable... Won it with a lvl 9 base SG.... Just needs attention to the whole Acorn -> Nutty thing

Had her with Aggressive E-Iso and Nutty A-Iso, used the self-healing Blaster to build up Attacker x10, then against Wrecker a L1 or two for some Pain and then L9 with five stacks of Nutty, went down easily

AgentZegt
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

Re: 2.11.3 Squirrel Girl vs Wrecker

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 9:23 pm#4242

Not a hard fight at all; the only annoyance -if you can call it that- is that the infiltrater dodges most of (tactician) SG's attacks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Season 2 - Chapter 11”