WELCOME TO THE MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE UNOFFICIAL FORUM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

11.6 : Colleen Wing and Misty Knight vs. Beetle

Season 2 Chapter 11 heroics are discussed here

Moderator: Logistic Division

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scott
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info
OP

11.6 : Colleen Wing and Misty Knight vs. Beetle

PostWed Aug 31, 2016 6:08 am#5828

Any tips on this one? Beetle shows up and destroys them both.

AgentZegt
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

Re: 11.6 : Colleen Wing and Misty Knight vs. Beetle

PostWed Aug 31, 2016 7:04 am#5831

MK is the weakest link in this battle, so use her free action shield whenever you can. I have the Hair Trigger e-iso equipped on MK, so that her lvl 2 is always followed by her lvl 1. I have the Morale Boost and Cleansing e-isos equipped on CW. If you can't equip 2, equip the Morale Boost one if you have it.

As far as the battle itself goes: In the first batch, let MK put Generalized on the tactician and use her lvl 2 on a random thug. Use CW's lvl 6 as much as you can. Otherwise use her lvl 1; lvl 2 is not needed and lvl 9 uses too much stamina.

When Beetle shows up, hope you get your turns before she does. Either way, focus on Beetle. Put Generalized on her, flank her, put her in pain and agony: give her as many debuffs as you possibly can using MK. CW will double the red boxes if she gets attacked. When Beetle is dead, you should already be well on your way killing those other 2. Anyway, when it's CW's turn use her lvl 6 and when it's not available, but the enemies have buffs use her lvl 2. So in this round prioritize CW's moves in this order: lvl 6, lvl 2, lvl 1. Lvl 9 is not necessary.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

MOBSTER_X
Agent's info

PostWed Aug 31, 2016 8:26 pm#5911

Agreed, that Misty is going to be the most vulnerable here, so in terms of E-ISO, I'd recommend using the soothing rest E-ISO that gives her health when she recharges, or the Ablative E-ISO, which cuts gun damage by 1/2. Since all of your enemies are using mostly guns (sometimes the henchmen might use melee attacks, but it's rare), the Ablative E-ISO will make it very difficult for them to pierce through Misty's L6 shield, even with repeated hits.

Either one can make the battle much easier, although if you have both, then it should be quite easy to keep her alive.

For Colleen Wing, I use the Generalist E-ISO's that gives Scrappy Sentiment. This way, each time she attacks, she always follows up with another attack, which triggers her debuff removal in addition to some healing. If you also have the Generalist E-ISO that gives the Infiltrator bonus, then that makes her job even easier.

The key in the second round is that as soon as you get a chance to hit Beetle while she's already bleeding, and don't have any debuffs on Colleen, use her L9 to quickly finish off Beetle, since the debuffs she inflicts are most annoying.

Scott
Agent's info
OP

PostWed Aug 31, 2016 9:02 pm#5916

AgentZegt wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:04 am
MK is the weakest link in this battle, so use her free action shield whenever you can. I have the Hair Trigger e-iso equipped on MK, so that her lvl 2 is always followed by her lvl 1. I have the Morale Boost and Cleansing e-isos equipped on CW. If you can't equip 2, equip the Morale Boost one if you have it.

As far as the battle itself goes: In the first batch, let MK put Generalized on the tactician and use her lvl 2 on a random thug. Use CW's lvl 6 as much as you can. Otherwise use her lvl 1; lvl 2 is not needed and lvl 9 uses too much stamina.

When Beetle shows up, hope you get your turns before she does. Either way, focus on Beetle. Put Generalized on her, flank her, put her in pain and agony: give her as many debuffs as you possibly can using MK. CW will double the red boxes if she gets attacked. When Beetle is dead, you should already be well on your way killing those other 2. Anyway, when it's CW's turn use her lvl 6 and when it's not available, but the enemies have buffs use her lvl 2. So in this round prioritize CW's moves in this order: lvl 6, lvl 2, lvl 1. Lvl 9 is not necessary.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
Thanks,

That helped a lot and I finally beat it.

Now on to A-Bomb once I train him up.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Season 2 - Chapter 11”