WELCOME TO THE MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE UNOFFICIAL FORUM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

Watching now

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tiopalada
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info
OP

Watching now

PostTue Sep 06, 2016 11:57 pm#7269

Where are all my weabos/waifus/senpais/otakus/otomes? C'mon guyse, I know you're out there, don't be shy.

Well, I've been pretty far away from animes for quite some time. I've recently caught myself watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Its decent, the openings are good enough and the characters are okay for the most part. Diamond Is Unbreakable is kinda meh, though. Battle Tendency still my favorite one, Joseph is pure gold.

Tell me, people, what do you guys been watching recently?

Destor
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info

Re: Watching now

PostFri Sep 09, 2016 4:32 am#7442

Rewatching Soul Eater ^_^

Inbox me for an add. LVL 300 daily player.

busterwilde3
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 09, 2016 5:04 am#7446

I tried watching Soul Eater, but the earlier episodes were too bipolar for me to sit through (the comedy was so wacky and the serious moments were so jarring that it felt like two different shows with the same characters spliced together; it lacked cohesion and focus). I hear the later episodes were much better, but I can't even get to that point :P

Just got done with the first season of Blue Exorcist. Felt a little rushed towards the end, especially after (SPOILER REDACTED). But it's still very good.

If your wackiness tolerance is pretty high and you're a fan of Studio Gainax's... "contributions" to anime, Gurren Lagann is actually pretty good. Unlike with Soul Eater, the comedic and serious moments mesh to create something that's both light-hearted and intense.

tiopalada
Agent's info
OP

PostFri Sep 09, 2016 2:34 pm#7463

People always tell me that I will like Gurren Lagann. Still have to watch One Punch Man, the first episode was great and it feels like my kinda of stuff. Every now and then I watch some episodes of Hokuto No Ken. It is so bad that it is good. Ah, the 80's.

Azukanwar
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 pm#8024

Watching Sailor Moon atm. I used to watch it when I was a kid but it stopped showing and I had forgot about it for a while and decided a few months ago to watch it again.
Current PVP team: Ronan and Adam Warlock

sat-yr-9
Agent's info

PostTue Oct 04, 2016 5:15 pm#8323

Recently finished the Death Note anime. Thought it would be redundant after reading the manga, but it was definitely worth it.

Currently watching Rainbow. My god, it's depressing.

Digifiend
Agent's info

PostSat Oct 15, 2016 8:40 pm#8474

Rainbow? Isn't that an old live action kids show with puppets? Zippy, George and Bungle? ;P

sat-yr-9
Agent's info

PostMon Oct 17, 2016 10:56 pm#8494

lol. It could be. Sounds infinitely more cheery than the anime ;)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Anime”