WELCOME TO THE MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE UNOFFICIAL FORUM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

Anyone playing Future Fight?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Oenolicious
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info
OP

Anyone playing Future Fight?

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 4:32 pm#6608

I know we're all sad to see MAA go into the dustbin, but I was wondering if anyone here is playing or is interested in playing Future Fight. I'm in an alliance called "Worthy Origins" that has a lot of people that played both and if anyone is either playing or wants to play we'd love to have you give a look. We have a Facebook group you can look at, with a lot of people that have been playing since day 1. If you are new we can definitely steer you through getting the most out of the game right off the bat. If you are a veteran we are a level 27 alliance and for alliance battle we are in top .5% every week and getting better.

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info

Re: Anyone playing Future Fight?

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 5:42 pm#6637

Oenolicious, I do not play the game but would like to give it a try. :)
However, it does look a bit like a "button masher" type game where reaction speed matters (compared to a turn-based game).
Am I right in thinking so?
Also, how does team work (if any) with other players work?

Davie96
Level 1 clearanceLevel 1 clearance
Agent's info

PostFri Sep 02, 2016 9:56 pm#6692

Future Fight has a lot of auto-play features. I find it a bit boring, been playing it for a few months now. It is definitely geared toward paying in order to really compete and get all the heroes.

It is a pretty nice game to run on auto-play while you do something else. Only need to look at it sporadically to re-start a new mission or battle.

ddlooping
DirectorDirector
Agent's info

PostSat Sep 03, 2016 10:34 am#6795

Moving this thread to the new "Playing => Mobile games" section. ;)

@Oenolicious : what if I created a "Marvel Future Fight" section?
Would you consider telling "Worthy Origins" members to come and become members here?
I know people who create groups can be protective of their babies and want them to thrive so I'd understand if the answer was no. ;)

P.S: I went and created the new section regardless. :thumb:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Mobile games”