WELCOME TO THE MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE UNOFFICIAL FORUM
*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

What are you role-playing?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
busterwilde3
Level 2 clearanceLevel 2 clearance
Agent's info
OP

What are you role-playing?

PostThu Sep 08, 2016 6:23 am#7374

So, since we've got similar threads in basically every other board...

What kind of tabletop are you playing? What kind of tabletop do you LIKE to play? What's your favorite tabletop system? Do you have a particularly interesting story to tell? What's it about? A session? A module? A memorable DM? A player you'd rather forget?

max carnage
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info

Re: What are you role-playing?

PostFri Sep 09, 2016 12:22 pm#7456

I've only played D&D once. Haven't even completed my beginners quest. My DM is OLD SCHOOL. Still rocking the 1st edition of the game. I've got a lvl 1 thief/magic user named Dillon Nightflame. Chaotic Neutral alignment, because we all want to be like Deadpool, right?

Deeman
Trainee agentTrainee agent
Agent's info

Re: What are you role-playing?

PostSun Oct 02, 2016 2:04 pm#8259

Shadowrun if you like the cyberpunk genre, it's lore is pretty awesome and funny at times. Hilariously, there was pure Strength build that let you oneshot enemies with a paperclip as an equipped weapon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Others”